The Enon Community Historical Society serves Enon and Mad River Township by preserving the history and heritage of the community. Our center of activity and home base is called the Mike Barry Research Center.
45 Indian Mound Drive, Enon, Ohio.
Features of the Mike Barry Research Room includes:
* A complete library of local history
* Genealogy information on local families
* Computerized genealogy records
* Related historical computer software
* DVD’s of area events and interviews
* Library of historical photos
* Complete photographic inventory of historic sites of Mad River Township
March – December
Tuesday 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Closed Monday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Holidays
Closed January & February
Also open by appointment by calling:
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org