The Village of Enon provides comprehensive zoning services for Village residents and businesses. Please find further information located below.
Board of Zoning Appeals
Francis (Bud) Baker – President
The Village of Enon requires zoning permits for the following:
- Accessory Buildings
- No detached accessory building shall be erected in any required yard or court, except a rear yard, and shall not occupy more than thirty five percent (35%) of the area of the required rear yard.
- A detached accessory building shall not exceed one story or fourteen feet in height in any “R”, “O” or “B-1” District.
- Detached accessory building shall be at least six feet from the side and/or rear lot lines.
- Outdoor pools must be surrounded by a fence of at least four (4) ft. in height to prevent unwanted access to the pool. An above- ground pool with solid side construction of at least four (4) ft. may have a secured access area instead of a fence. Gates or doors must be equipped with self-closing and self-latching devices for keeping the gate or door securely closed at all times when not in use.
- Home Occupations
- Room Additions
- Satellite Dishes
- Storage Sheds
- Swimming Pools
- Structural Remodeling
- New Residential/Commercial Construction
- New Business Operations
Forms (click below):
Maps (click below):
Zoning Permit $25
BZA Application $50
Planning Commission $75